Tagging originally started by Idham's blog .
Once this tag is done, please leave a comment in his blog to inform him that you have done the tag.
This is the rule: If you are tagged, you need to write an entry related to the meme. At the end of your entry you just need to tag as many persons as you like. You will then leave a comment in their blog to let them know they have been tagged. And to include this message,
"By doing this meme you are contributing rm127 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage"
Then please copy and paste this rule somewhere in your entry.
The meme is about completing at least seventeen out of the following twenty seven sentences
*These can be copied and pasted to your entry*
1. A person is only as good ... as when he/she is sincere.
2. Friendship is always ... makes them look like twins.
3. To love is to show ... you care, directly or indirectly.
4. Money makes me ... want to settle all my debts as soon as possible.
5. I miss ... Allah, Nabi Muhammad saw and of course my husband.
6. My way of saying I care ...
7. I try to spread love and happiness by .....
8. Pick the flowers ... when i want to play 'masak-masak'.
9. To love someone is to ... show them that you care!
10. Beauty is ... subjective.
11. When I was thirteen ... i have such a wonderful journey as a teenagers.
12. When I was twenty one ...
13. I am most happy when ... my husband is happy.
14. Nothing makes me happier than ... being with my love ones.
15. If I can change one thing ...
16. If smiles were ... then I ...
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could ... live in peace and harmony in this world.
18. If you want to have ... something then ... you have to work hard + smart for it + prays.
19. Money is not everything ... but i need them for living, for my wants and needs.
20. The most touching moments is when ... my husband completed the akadnikah ceremony.
21. I smile when ... i feel my baby movements + when i see my husband face.
22. When I am happy ... i will smile.
23. If only I don't have to ... work, then ... i can stay at home doing art stuff, painting, sewing, etc.
24. The best thing I did yesterday ... was to be able to go to sleep early, long time cannot sleep early maaa.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title ...
26. One thing I must do before I die is ... mengucap dua kalimah syahadah.
27. Doing this meme, ... I feel like I have contributed something.
I'm tagging, whoever reads this!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment