Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

070809-10

Hmmm,
Just wait and see whether he/she will pop out today.
Having contraction in between 10 minutes currently + still in the mood nak blogging.
Actually just want to distract my attention from the 'sakit' feeling.

Yesterday,
I've been telling my officemate that i wont come today coz i will deliver my baby today.
Well, actually i'm just joking.
Dunno that it will comes true. Isk. Gatal sangat mulut tu.

Luckly,
I've done all my job + list all the outstanding matters to be sort out + settle by my collegue.
Maybe its just an instinct rite? Instinct that i wont come to the office today.

Went to check-up this morning when i'm bleeding and its only dilates about 1cm.
I hate that nurse. Keep on babbling + ask me to go home to prepare my mental + physical since i keep on 'do it' wrongly. How am i suppose to know? This is my first time. She should help + give advise instead of marah2. Doctor tak kata apa die pulak yang bising. Isk. Buat moral orang down je.

How i feel now?
I really dunno. I just have to wait and hoping that all will goes well. Insya Allah.


p.s. Please pray for me and hopefully sekiranya ada salah dan silap saya sepanjang berblog yg mana penggunaan bahasa + ayat telah mengguris hati mana2 pembaca, please forgive me.



Ya Allah, Engkau permudahkanlah segalanya buat hamba-Mu ini. Berikanlah aku ketenangan + kekuatan + kesabaran + ketabahan untuk menghadapi kelahiran anak yang aku nantikan selama ini...Ameeen.

No comments:

Post a Comment