After passed my a.c.c.a exam + now an affiliates, the bosses kept asking what is my plan.
Seriously, i have no plan.
I'm done with my a.c.c.a and i don't know where to go after this.
Masters???
Not in my list at all.
Another job with better offer???
Also, not in my list.
Since i have no plan, the bosses made one for me.
Joining the audit team back - but its a no no from me.
Joining the liquidation team - hmmm, its also a no no, but the PIC gave 24 hours resign notice.
And, here i am.
Doing liquidation. I'm so blur + need to catch up fast.
Plus, the phone calls from clients - hish - really hated it - coz i dont know what to answer....
And also, i'm still attached to tax department.
See, i'm in two department and after 1 week joining the liquidation team, i still cant manage my time at tax department. Most of my day is with the liquidation stuff. A bit tension when the managers kept asking about tax work that still pending.
I really need help.
So, should i start to plan something??
No comments:
Post a Comment